You are cordially invited to an open house for El Dorado Hills Sports Medicine!
When: Sunday, February 28th from 1-3 pm.
Where: 903 Embarcadero Drive, Suite 2, El Dorado Hills
Dr. Sarah Preiss-Farzanegan, Medical Director, will be giving tours of the facility and answering all of your questions about sports medicine. For example:
- What does a sports medicine doctor do?
- Why did you decide to go into sports medicine?
- Do sports medicine doctors only treat competitive athletes?
- How can we prevent overuse injuries in children?
- Where can I find comprehensive concussion education information for my athlete/team/club/school?
- How can I run without hip/knee/foot pain?
- How can I schedule an appointment?
- And more!
Please stop by and support this local business run by your friend/neighbor/teammate/fellow community member, whose primary goal in opening a private sports medicine practice in El Dorado Hills is to give you the time and attention you deserve, and the help you need to be the best, healthiest version of yourself.
I hope to see you there!