Who are we? A bunch of local folks who love to get out together and walk or run in local events that support our community! All ages and abilities are welcome 🙂
Check out this year’s events below. Questions? Email Dr. Sarah or call her office directly at (916) 293-8035.
Folsom Turkey Trot
Thursday, November 23, 2017: 10K @ 8:50am, 5K @ 9:10am
Folsom Zoo/Library, Folsom
- Benefiting the Twin Lakes Food Bank and the Never in Our Town Youth Scholarship.
- The Turkey Trot is always a fun time, and it sells out fast!
- Register here to secure your spot.
- Team EDHSM meets in front of the library at 8:30am for pictures and warm-up.
Folsom Christmas Classic 5K, 10K and Kids' Santa Run
Saturday, December 16, 2017 @ 8am
Vista del Lago High School, Folsom
- This is a fabulous holiday event for the whole family!
- A local running event that benefits a local charitable organization: Keaton's Child Cancer Alliance (formerly Keaton Raphael Memorial) is a wonderful Roseville-based organization that supports families of children who have been diagnosed with cancer and contributes generously to cancer research.
- Click here to register.
- Team EDHSM members will receive a $5 discount with the discount code "EDHSM"!